WHO: Scott Brand, NASCAR No. 47 driver AJ Allmendinger, and That Reyes Family, a vlogging family who create daily upbeat videos for their 31K subscribers
WHAT: That Reyes Family, a popular YouTube family, is packing up and heading across the Midwest on their Scott® 1000 Sheet Adventure and will make a pit stop in Indianapolis on July 23. This is part of the Scott® 1000 Road Trip following five busy families to see how far one roll of America’s longest-lasting toilet paper roll can go. AJ Allmendinger and JTG Daugherty Racing will host the family at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway to show them what goes on behind the scenes to get the Scott Brand No. 47 car ready for the Brickyard 400 qualifying race. Alejandro, Sarah, and their two girls Sadie and Bella will get a front row view of the action as they watch AJ in the qualifying race from the infield grandstands behind pit road.
WHY: One RV is taking five families on a coast-to-coast road trip along America’s longest highway, I-90. Here’s the catch: each family only has one roll of America’s longest-lasting toilet paper, Scott® 1000 to use on their leg of the journey. Along the way each family will document their adventures demonstrating the value of Scott® 1000 and how far one roll will take them. Scott® 1000 has 1000 sheets of bath tissue that you can count on to be long-lasting, from a household bathroom to camping on the open road. As part of their 1000 Sheet Adventure, That Reyes Family and AJ Allmendinger will show how Scott® 1000 helps them #KeepOnGoing all the way to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.
WHEN: July 23, 2016
• 12:35 PM: Interview opportunities with AJ Allmendinger and That Reyes Family at the No. 47 Hauler in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series garage before the qualifying race
• 3:30 PM: Interview opportunities at the Scott® 1000 RV with AJ Allmendinger and That Reyes Family
WHERE: Indianapolis Motor Speedway
• Photo/interview opportunities with That Reyes Family
• Photo/interview opportunities available with Scott Brand representative
• Photo/interview opportunities available with AJ Allmendinger