House-Autry

It all started back in 1812 when the House family migrated from England to Newton Grove, North Carolina. The millstones for the original mill were shipped across the Atlantic from England to Wilmington, North Carolina, and then ferried up the Cape Fear River and transported by oxcart and mule team to the original mill site in Newton Grove.

The House mill grew and eventually merged with the Autry Brothers Mill Company in 1967 to form what is now called House-Autry Mills. In 2001 we relocated our mill to a state-of-the-art facility in nearby Four Oaks, North Carolina.

Visit Website